Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

WELCOME BACK TO TERM 2 EVERYONE


MY HOLIDAYS

In the holidays, I stayed at home most of the time. I helped my mum with the washing and cleaning that needed to be done, so that our house can be clean and tidy.   It was very tiring.  when I had to go do the washing all by myself
but at the same time when I was doing it I did not like it.
After cleaning and helping my mum, my dad had finally arrived and I had went to practise at my church for Sunday. So when I have arrived there, we all got sorted in line ready to perform what we had been practising the last few days. Its was cool practising with my friends and family members from church because we were having fun.

But after practise the people from our church thought that it was good, and we could go back home & have rest. So we all packed up everything that we had used put it away and off we went back home. It was very exhausted on that day.

When we had arrived back home I jumped on my bed, laid down and started to fall asleep because I was very tired.

THE END!!

1 comment:

  1. Good writing Henrietta but there's a few things that you need to work on . Sentence structure needs improvement in terms of linking sentences together and also always remember to proof read and double check before publishing . Keep it up
    From:Mum

    ReplyDelete