Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

My Mothers Day Card !!

A mother is a female person who gives birth to you and raises you to be who you are in everything that you do.

My Mum is so important to me that without her I will not know what to do.
She has long black hair & a beautiful smile that will always brings happiness to me every time I see her. She was the person that had raised me up ever since I was little and was the one person who had gave me this  precious life to live.

I know for sure that no one in this world as much as I do, that brings happiness and love to me. My mother is someone that can have the chance to share my thoughts and what I am thinking. In my heart I am so thankful to have a mother that pretty much does everything for me such like her always supporting me in everything that I do in school.

My mother can sometimes be angry at me like a monster when I do something wrong even though I know it is not the right thing to do but I choose to do it or when I just never listen to her when she needs my help. She is a woman who stands by my side and support me and tells me to focus on school all the time.
My mum is  amazing to me then anything thing else in this world that I could ever imagine in my heart and that why I Love her so much from the bottom of my heart.

Last of all I will like to say
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUM, MAY GOD BLESS YOU.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Henrietta
    I enjoyed reading about your mothers day card. Your describing of your mother sound amazing! Next time always remember to proof read and make sense. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete