Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

Writing - I found a strange package by the door

I found a strange package by the door I was so scared and shocked because i've never seen that package behind my door in the middle of the night. I quickly took a good look at the package but I still couldn’t memorise what this package could be doing by my door in this creepy night.

I grabbed it in a rush and BANG! There goes the package in rubbish bin outside so that its could not be in my house anymore. I then walked upstairs in silents but suddenly there goes KNOCK KNOCK! I ran down stairs looked at both sides and peeked through the hole to check who was it? Aw! there was no one but I then decided to open the door, there was a shocking, creepy thing that's had happened, the PACKAGE was back outside my door on the ground this time.

OMG! “I said to myself in a shaky voice, what is this package this time. My face was turning red, my eyes were full of water this letter was so scary and creepy. It's had said I AM WATCHING YOU!!
I then decided to scrunch the piece of package up and threw it outside again and ran up the stairs, locked the doors room, locked the windows and rushed in bed putting my blanket on top of me, hoping that this person sending the package to me is not inside of my house.

But I then said to myself in frightened
I just couldn’t believe this was happening to me on this CREEPY NIGHT!

I could hear the door front opening and footsteps coming up the stairs. NO! No! Please do not come in my room I said quietly to myself in tears.

I then had a idea thats could work, I grabbed my phone and called the POLICE getting ready to tell them that there is a stranger in my house. The police then said to me come down what your name and where do you live we will try and get there as soon as possible okaye.  In a replied “I then said okaye thankyou but please be here on time I am trying to keep quiet.
The police were here I could see from the outside of my house. I made a sign to the POLICE! Over here I screamed the police than looked, I felt happiness. The police than said climb off the ladder and come down.

I then jumped down the ladder and went to the Police they had said that they had caught the stranger and is now gone in the police car.

I was so happy and thankful.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR SAVING MY LIFE TONIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment