Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Day 5 Activity 1: Winter Learning Journey.

Activity 1: After a few hours in the car, you, your group and Curious Kiwi arrive at your first stop – The Lewis Pass Scenic Reserve. It is a beautiful, regional park located at the base of the Southern Alps. You and your group get out of the van and follow Curious Kiwi. He is going to lead you on a short walk through the park. As you start walking, you notice a really cool looking tree on the side of the trail and you stop to take a closer look. When you turn back, the group (and Curious Kiwi) is nowhere to be found. Eek! You are all alone in the middle of a strange forest.
For this activity write a short story (8-10 sentences) about what might happen next. Please be sure to include lots of details about what you might be feeling, seeing and doing after you realise that you are all alone in the forest...


Ummm? Where's everyone else?


As I am staring trying to Spot my group but all I could see is the huge green creative trees. I then decided to walk and look for my group as I thought to myself maybe they could be wondering somewhere else or trying to play games on me which is hiding.


As I was walking along the pathway looking at the beautiful trees I was starting to feel a  bit frightened and worried that they might of taken off without me,  but I was not too sure.


What made me more worry was that I could now hear footsteps behind me, ‘’OMG ‘’OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING?? I said to myself. Then while I kept on looking around I turned around and I screamed very loud because there was a person behind me wearing a mask  and looked very scary, but suddenly there were more people coming out of the bushes dressed up in different scary mask so I  then decided to scream Ahhhhhhhhh I screamed closing my eyes, but once I opened my eyes it was my group, they were the ones that had a plan which was to make me scared.


Oh My God, you guys are very cheeky, I can't believe you guys did that to me,’’That was not funny at all’’ I said to all of them .

I was very devastated.

No comments:

Post a Comment