Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Cooking/French Toast


Last week Thursday in cooking we were split into groups
and our task was to make French toast with whoever was our partner.
My partner was Journey we were in the same group which meant that we had to work
together as a team to make our French toast come out looking good and ready to munch.
Our first step was to whisk 4 eggs with 1/2 cup of milk and then after that we needed to
slice the bread into 3 pieces, each of out group must have 8 pieces of bread then dip the
bread into the milk and eggs line it on the white chopping board and after all of that was
done we needed to start frying the bread until it was golden, brown and then turn it over
and put it into a plate.


When myself and my partner had done everything we then started to put it in the frying
pan, when we were frying our bread my partner had to go and do something with the n
urses while I still carried on cooking when our french toast was ready it was looking very
nice and golden but before I ate I cleaned up all of our mess and make our kitchen look
nice and tidy and then after that I split my and my partners bread so we can all have
equal bread wrap it up for her and left it there well I came and sat down and ate.
Our french toast was a success It was very delicious and Yummy!
My partner thought It was really Amazing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment