Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

My First Exams Expirence

Walking into Exams I was feeling nervous and scared but at the same time I was feeling a bit confident because I studied at home so that I have knowledge to take with me when going through the questions. At home I did some studies just to get me prepared led with a prayer asking God to guide me during exams.


During my Exams I was actually feeling a bit Happy
because some questions I already knew
the answer.
At the end of the day at 2:30 which was when we got to go home, I went home had a fresh shower, Grabbed chips and biscuit from the Cupboard and went to bed feeling so warm and just went on my chromebook watching The Ace Family, if your not to sure about what the Ace Family is, It's a Family that does Vlogging on Youtube! I'm So Obsessed with them!
In my next exams I would try not to be nervous and scared, Just relax and stay calm.

If you would like to check them out!
Go ahead and click the play button down below and watch them!!
#ACE FAMILY!👨‍👨‍👧




No comments:

Post a Comment